Simpson SDWS Timber Screws Stainless Steel Structural Screws 316 Marine Grade T50 Drive Various lengths
Simpson SDWS Timber Screws Stainless Steel Structural Screws 316 Marine Grade T50 Drive Various Lengths.
We do not manufacture stainless steel structural fasteners in our Eagle Claw range, however we are an official wholesaler for Simpson Strong-Tie products and highly recommend their 316 grade stainless steel SDWS structural fasteners for your deck or dock project.
Introducing the Strong-Drive SDWS Timber SS heavy-duty structural fastener in severe corrosion–resistant Type 316 stainless steel. Its heavy-duty 0.276"-diameter shank, SawTooth® point and flat washer head make the SDWS Timber SS the ideal choice for use in applications such as docks, wharves, piers, boardwalks and ledgers where strength and severe-corrosion resistance are critical.
- Fast installation — no predrilling, no counterboring, no heavy-duty equipment needed
- Greater withdrawal resistance than spikes
- Patented SawTooth point for fast starts and less driving torque — without predrilling
- Heavy-duty 0.276"-diameter shank provides strength
- Large 0.650"-diameter flat washer head with nibs provides load-bearing area and seats flush with surface
- Deep T50, 6-lobe recess for secure driving
- Type 316 stainless steel provides corrosion resistance even in severe conditions
- Mid-shaft knurl aids in torque reduction
- Available in 3", 4", 5", 6", 8", 10" and 12" lengths
- US Patent: 9,523,383
Structural wood-to-wood and engineered-wood connections in coastal or severe corrosion environments. Typical applications include piers, boardwalks, wharves and ledgers.